Build in Köppnick/Germany in 1921. Designed by the legendary CG Pettersson. First owner was Karl-Johan Robbert. In 1965 she was bought by a shipyard who sold her to Henry Magnusson in 1967. The third known owner, Kenneth and Mona Liljeblad bought her 1976 under the name "SAGA". They sold her 1995 to Anita Hallberg who gave her the name "ATINA". Two years later the owner of today bought her and gave her the name she wears nowadays "EOL".
On the open steering bridge everything is kept very orignal. Steering wheel and the beautyfull brass binnacle. Nowaday Eol is equiped with removable sunroofs to increase the comfort. In the early years back in the 20' these yachts did'nt have any windscreens, these were often put on in the late 30'. CG Pettersson, the designer was of the opinion that real boatmen
wear suitable article of clothing. This is one typical design of CG Pettersson, build in mahogany with oregone pine deck. She has been kept very original.